Reimbursement of the costs of your TENS machine by the health insurance fund
- Find out about your suitable TENS machine in our offer. If you have any questions about the selection of products, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can reach us at +49 7152 - 353 911 - 0 or by email at email@example.com.
- Then print out the offer with your desired products.
- Now send the printed offer of your desired products to your health insurance company and ask for reimbursement or co-payment.
- After clarification with your health insurance company, order your desired products.
- You can submit the invoice to the health insurance company and settle it directly.
It is worthwhile to compare the costs of buying or renting a stimulation current device with accessories. It is often cheaper to buy than to rent.
TENS units and electrodes recommendations
We are proud of our customer satisfaction. See for yourself
What our customers say
Highly Quality products. I'm very glad with all the products I have bought from AXION. They are very convenient to my need.
Client since August 2020
Even with the pandemic situation and the Christmas holidays the delivery was lightning fast. Congratulations! Maybe a downloadable document (book) with electrode placement and recommended program and duration is a nice to have. This information is present on Axion web site.
Client since December 2020
I received the TENS EMS STIM-PRO X9 X9a device but I was unable to make it work due to an awkward interface but after a call to the company's customer service the issues were fixed. A very kind and helpful guy named Paolo helped me navigate through the various options. I look forward to using the EMS device before providing an hands-on review. For the moment kudos to their customer care service!
Client since November 2020
Delivery was fast and I really like the device. It's very easy to use. I didn't really need the manual for this. So many different programs - whether I really need all of them, I guess not, but it's nice to have it as an option :)
Client since January 2021