Prices incl. VAT
- Order number: 10070
- The STIM-PRO X9a is the perfect device for my chronic pull in the knee. I teared my patellar tendon 6 years ago and always had a slight bearable pull in my knee. By using TENS and EMS I could walk and run much more smoother and faster just a few days later. A very easy to use device. Perfect display size.
- Nishat - User of the STIM-PRO X9 since 2020
Ready to ship today
Efficient pain therapy & muscle stimulation
The allrounder with 4 channels! The STIM-PRO X9 combines TENS and EMS in a single device - and offers you over 37 programs and numerous configuration options. It doesn’t matter if you want to train muscles, relieve pain or strengthen your pelvic floor muscles. With the various programs, you can use the combo machine for almost any application. We offer a 30 days money-back guarantee, so you can convince yourself of the quality of axion stimulation current devices.
TENS and EMS - best of both worlds
Pain relief with a TENS machine
- TENS therapy is an alternative to pain treatment with medication. As a tens machine our STIM-PRO X9 stimulates nerve points ,also known as “trigger points”, which leads to the production of endorphins. These endorphins overlap pain.
- The STIM-PRO X9 offers 16 TENS programs to relieve acute and chronic pain - e.g. back pain, lumbago and menstrual complaints. You can also treat feet pain, hip pain, arthrosis, finger pain, tennis elbow, thumb pain and many more.
Workout with an EMS machine
- Strengthening your muscles can lead to fewer injuries and prevent pain. Therefore an EMS machine is an excellent addition to your workout and you have the advantage to reach even deep-seated muscle groups. Muscle stimulation is also joint-friendly and can help you to maintain muscles during an injury. With our STIM-PRO X9 an EMS machine, you stick several electrode pads on the skin and stimulate the underlying muscles with electrical stimulation current pulses. Your muscles contract in time with the stimuli and are strengthened over time, which can help you build muscles.
- The STIM-PRO X9 offers 14 different EMS programs for an efficient workout - e.g. strength training, muscle building, endurance training or even to relax your muscles. The programs can be used for larger and smaller muscle groups and by everyone, whether they are beginners or professionals.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Significant pain relief: Increase quality of life! With the stimulation current device you can treat almost all types of pain without additional medication.
- Joint-friendly workout: Whether you want to train your muscles, strength or endurance - the STIM-PRO X9 allows versatile applications and even reach deep-seated muscles.
- From anywhere: At home, en route or at the office - you can alleviate pain and build muscles anywhere you want!
- Easy operation: A smart operation and detailed manual let you use the TENS EMS combo machine foolproof.
- Individual channels: The STIM-PRO X9 offers 4 channels with up to 8 electrode pads at the same time. Every channel can be adjusted individually, according to your requirements.
- Additional Adapter is included in the delivery scope
- The high quality electrode pads stick very well on the skin and conduct electricity efficiently. Our customers can use the electrode pads up to 40 applications, before they have to replace them.
- Sturdy case with rubberized side strips to protect against damage.
- Two different massage programs let you relax from everyday life. Stick the pads on the skin, switch on the device and forget your daily sorrows!
- Battery saving mode: When inactive the EMS machine switches off after about 80 seconds.
- Different Timer functions. It can be operated continuously or with time settings from 1 to 60 minutes.
- Including a handy case, you can take the device with all pads, batteries and cables with you at any place.
- With the belt-clip you can fix the tens machine to your trousers. This is very useful and your hands are free.
The instruction manuals are available for the following machines:
|Application type:||EMS muscle training, TENS pain therapy|
|Body part:||Abdomen, Back, Biceps, Calves, Feet, Fingers, Hands, Joints, Knee, Legs, Lower arm, Neck, Shoulder, Triceps, Whole body|
Applications of Your TENS/EMS Combination Machine
1. Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS)
EMS Muscle training with stimulation current offers many advantages that normal training cannot achieve or can do so only with difficulty:
- It can be carried out in comfort at home.
- It can be applied over the whole body.
- It targets white and/or red muscles and in particular the deep muscles.
The tingling stimulation of EMS simulates the natural signals from the brain that make muscles contract. This means a skilled selection of settings can produce effects that are only achievable with difficulty in normal training. You can activate 100 % of the muscle fibres and train specifically for elasticity, endurance or muscle build-up.
Since you do not need weights for it and are not straining your joints, the risk of sports injuries or muscle damage from over-intensive training can be minimised. What’s more, EMS offers the option of complementary balancing training after sports.
The STIM-PRO X9+ machine gives you a choice of 17 EMS programs
14 programs with fixed parameters:
- P17-18: Strength training for beginners– small and large muscle groups
- P19-20: Strength training – small and large muscle groups
- P21-22: Muscle mass training for beginners – small and large muscle groups
- P23-24: Muscle mass training - small and large muscle groups
- P25-26: Endurance training for beginners – small and large muscle groups
- P27-28: Endurance training – small and large muscle group
- P29-30: Relax programs – Muscle regeneration, muscle relaxation
3 programs with adjustable parameters:
- EMS Constant mode (C) – Constant stimulation based on setting value. Only pulse width and pulse rate are adjustable in this mode.
- EMS Synchronous mode (S) - Stimulation of all channels occurs synchronously.
- EMS Asynchronous mode (A) - Stimulation of both channels occurs asynchronously.
2. TENS Pain Therapy
The TENS /EMS combination machine immediately provides you with several application options: Besides targeted muscle training with stimulation current, you can also use it for TENS pain therapy. Ideally, acute pain is treated with high frequency TENS and chronic pain with low frequency TENS. This is a medication-free treatment option with practically no side-effects and can be used for the following impairments among others:
The STIM-PRO X9+ machine gives you a choice of 21 TENS programs
16 programs with fixed parameters for the treatment/pain relief :
- P1 - Classic TENS-Mode. To be applied in most existing types of pain (as acute or chronic).
- P2 - Release of endorphins (burst). Application in case of radiating pain on arms/legs/feet, muscular deeper-lying pain, lumbago-ischialgia syndrome, knee arthrosis.
- P3 - Modulated TENS (Massaging effect. Against addiction when applied for longer periods. To be applied in most existing types of pain (as acute or chronic).
- P4 - Application for example in case of stiff joints, neck pains,lumbago, menstrual problems.
- P5 - Alternating frequencies. Perfect for a variety of different pain conditions.
- P6 - The special program for nausea, feeling of sickness, travel sickness, seasickness.
- P7 - Migraine and sensible parts of the body.
- P8 - Application in case of pains in the neck, hip, shoulders, elbows, rheumatic pains, back pain (lumbago), menstrual problems and knee arthrosis.
- P9 - Pains due to rheumatoid arthritis, radiating pain on arms/legs/feet, through modulation suitable for long-term use.
- P10 - Sweep-Mode. In cases of therapy-resistant complaints, stimulation both on sensory and motor basis, against addiction.
- P11 - Frequency Change and Pulse duration modulation. Perfect application for most types of acute and chronic pain.
- P12 - Frequency Modulation Application in case of pains in the back, knee, shoulders, legs, elbows and neck, rheumatic pains.
- P13 - Prof. Han - Stimulation. Muscular spasms, allodynia.
- P14 - High-Frequent TENS. Acute pains, tensions, Gate-Control-Effect.
- P15 - Combi-TENS-Mode. 4-Phases TENS. In cases of persisting pains.
- P16 – Frequency-Wobbel-Mode. Pains in the wrist and fingers, long-term application.
5 programs with adjustable parameters:
- TENS Burst Mode (B)– Pulse Width adjustable. Frequency fixed.
- TENS Normal mode (N) - The pulse rate and pulse width are adjustable. It generates continuous stimulation based on the setting value.
- TENS modulation (M)) - Modulation mode is a combination of pulse rate and pulse width modulation.
- TENS SD1 mode. - The SD1 (Strength-Duration) mode consists of automatic modulation intensity and pulse width in 40% range.
- TENS SD2 mode- The SD2 (Strength-Duration) mode consists of automatic modulation intensity and pulse width in 70% range.
The operating principle is based on the gate control theory. By regular application of the tingling stimulation currents, numerous ailments can thus be treated without medication. Ask your doctor or therapist what options the therapy has for you!
3. Pelvic Floor Training
This additionally requires one of our vaginal or anal probes.
Incontinence treatment by training slackened pelvic floor muscles..
The STIM-PRO X9+ offers you 5 programs (P33-P37) for the pelvic floor training.
4. Stimulation Current Massage
Use your TENS/EMS combination machine to administer a precisely dosed amount of stimulation current at the frequency that stimulates your muscles without making them contract. You can regulate the intensity setting in 1 milliampere (mA) steps to achieve the optimum results.
The STIM-PRO X9+ offers several pleasant massage programs
- P31-P32: Massage programs consisting of 3 different massage phases
- P29-P30: The EMS-programs for muscular stimulation are suitable for soothing massages
Skin tightening and other cosmetic applications
Of course, the TENS / EMS machine can not cause miracles, but offers a useful and effective support. The current penetrates deeply into the muscles and stimulates the metabolism. In addition to that the blood flow is increased. Furthermore, you can reward yourself with a gentle stimulant massage after working out. Stimulation current can be used for the following applications:
- Metabolic activation, for example after injuries
- Lipoedema recovery
- Fat reduction
- Promotion of blood flow
- Slowing down the ageing process
- Certified 4-channel TENS-EMS stimulation current device STIM-PRO X9+
- 8 pieces 5x5 cm electrodes
- 4 x connecting cables
- 4 x 1.5 V batteries
- Carrying case
- Operating manual
- TENS- and EMS-Guide (poster)
Extras only for axion.shop customers:
- Certified medical power supply (value: 29.95 €)
- 4 pieces 10x5 cm electrodes (value: 8,95 €)
30 days, no questions asked
Certified medical products
from a german manufacturer
by medical product experts