Prices incl. VAT
- Order number: 10070
- Livraison super rapide. Je suis totalement ravi de l'appareil. Auparavant, j'ai eu pendant des décennies un cheap 2 channel.this est une différence comme la nuit et le jour, si vous avez shimmied à travers les programmes, vous vous rendez compte rapidement comment il fait bien. Que ce soit TENS ou EMS, les deux sont un plaisir. Le prix n'est pas trop élevé pour cet appareil. Je ne peux que le recommander.
Ready to ship today
Efficient pain therapy & muscle stimulation
The allrounder with 4 channels! The STIM-PRO X9 combines TENS and EMS in a single device - and offers you over 37 programs and numerous configuration options. It doesn’t matter if you want to train muscles, relieve pain or strengthen your pelvic floor muscles. With the various programs, you can use the combo machine for almost any application. We offer a 30 days money-back guarantee, so you can convince yourself of the quality of axion stimulation current devices.
TENS and EMS - best of both worlds
Pain relief with a TENS machine
- TENS therapy is an alternative to pain treatment with medication. As a tens machine our STIM-PRO X9 stimulates nerve points ,also known as “trigger points”, which leads to the production of endorphins. These endorphins overlap pain.
- The STIM-PRO X9 offers 16 TENS programs to relieve acute and chronic pain - e.g. back pain, lumbago and menstrual complaints. You can also treat feet pain, hip pain, arthrosis, finger pain, tennis elbow, thumb pain and many more.
Workout with an EMS machine
- Strengthening your muscles can lead to fewer injuries and prevent pain. Therefore an EMS machine is an excellent addition to your workout and you have the advantage to reach even deep-seated muscle groups. Muscle stimulation is also joint-friendly and can help you to maintain muscles during an injury. With our STIM-PRO X9 an EMS machine, you stick several electrode pads on the skin and stimulate the underlying muscles with electrical stimulation current pulses. Your muscles contract in time with the stimuli and are strengthened over time, which can help you build muscles.
- The STIM-PRO X9 offers 14 different EMS programs for an efficient workout - e.g. strength training, muscle building, endurance training or even to relax your muscles. The programs can be used for larger and smaller muscle groups and by everyone, whether they are beginners or professionals.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Significant pain relief: Increase quality of life! With the stimulation current device you can treat almost all types of pain without additional medication.
- Joint-friendly workout: Whether you want to train your muscles, strength or endurance - the STIM-PRO X9 allows versatile applications and even reach deep-seated muscles.
- From anywhere: At home, en route or at the office - you can alleviate pain and build muscles anywhere you want!
- Easy operation: A smart operation and detailed manual let you use the TENS EMS combo machine foolproof.
- Individual channels: The STIM-PRO X9 offers 4 channels with up to 8 electrode pads at the same time. Every channel can be adjusted individually, according to your requirements.
- Additional Adapter is included in the delivery scope
- The high quality electrode pads stick very well on the skin and conduct electricity efficiently. Our customers can use the electrode pads up to 40 applications, before they have to replace them.
- Sturdy case with rubberized side strips to protect against damage.
- Two different massage programs let you relax from everyday life. Stick the pads on the skin, switch on the device and forget your daily sorrows!
- Battery saving mode: When inactive the EMS machine switches off after about 80 seconds.
- Different Timer functions. It can be operated continuously or with time settings from 1 to 60 minutes.
- Including a handy case, you can take the device with all pads, batteries and cables with you at any place.
- With the belt-clip you can fix the tens machine to your trousers. This is very useful and your hands are free.
The instruction manuals are available for the following machines:
|Body part:||Abdomen, Back, Biceps, Calves, Feet, Fingers, Hands, Joints, Knee, Legs, Lower arm, Neck, Shoulder, Triceps, Whole body|
|Application type:||EMS muscle training, TENS pain therapy|
Areas of use and possible applications
1. pain relief thanks to TENS pain therapy (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation).
The TENS and EMS combination device offers you several application options for pain therapy at the same time: Ideally, acute pain is treated with the high-frequency TENS and chronic pain with the low-frequency TENS. Benefit from a drug-free treatment option, which has virtually no side effects and can be used for many impairments, such as osteoarthritis, arthritis, knee pain, headaches, back pain or migraines. You can find all TENS application possibilities here.
For effective treatment with TENS, the STIM-PRO X9 combination unit offers you a wide selection of 21 TENS programs:
16 Programs with fixed parameters for treatment/pain relief :
- P1 - Classic TENS mode. Used for most existing types of pain (acute or chronic).
- P2 - Release of endorphins (burst). Used for radiating pain in arms/legs/feet, deeper muscle pain, lumbago-ischialgia syndrome, knee osteoarthritis.
- P3 - Modulated TENS (massaging effect. Against addiction with prolonged use. Used for most existing types of pain (acute or chronic).
- P4 - Used for example for stiff joints, neck pain, lumbago, menstrual problems.
- P5 - Alternating frequencies. Perfect for a variety of different pain conditions.
- P6 - The special program for nausea, feeling sick, motion sickness, seasickness.
- P7 - Migraine and sensitive body parts.
- P8 - Use for pain in neck, hip, shoulders, elbows, rheumatic pain, back pain (lumbago), menstrual cramps and knee osteoarthritis.
- P9 - pain in rheumatoid arthritis, radiating pain in arms/legs/feet, by modulation suitable for long-term use.
- P10 - Sweep mode. For therapy-resistant complaints, stimulation on both sensory and motor basis, against addiction.
- P11 - Frequency change and pulse duration modulation. Perfect application in most types of acute and chronic pain.
- P12 - Frequency modulation application for back, knee, shoulder, leg, elbow and neck pain, rheumatic pain.
- P13 - Prof. Han - Stimulation. Muscle spasms, allodynia.
- P14 - High frequency TENS. Acute pain, tension, gate control effect.
- P15 - Combination TENS mode. 4-phase TENS. For persistent pain.
- P16 - Frequency sweep mode. Pain in the wrist and fingers, long-term use.
5 programs with adjustable parameters:
- TENS Burst mode (B)- Pulse width adjustable. Frequency fixed.
- TENS Normal mode (N) - pulse frequency and pulse width adjustable. It generates continuous stimulation based on the set value.
- TENS Modulation (M)) - Modulation mode is a combination of pulse frequency and pulse width modulation.
- TENS SD1 mode. - SD1 (Strength-Duration) mode consists of automatic modulation intensity and pulse width in the 40% range.
- TENS SD2 mode - SD2 (Strength-Duration) mode consists of automatic modulation intensity and pulse width in the 70% range.
The principle of operation is based on the theory of gate control. Thus, through regular application of the tingling stimulation currents, in the best case, numerous complaints can be treated without medication.
2. muscle training through electrical muscle stimulation (EMS)
Benefit from many advantages through electrical muscle stimulation (EMS), which are not or only difficult to achieve through normal training. Enclosed is a small excerpt of the advantages:
- Use your time effectively and train your muscles from the comfort of your home without having to go to a gym.
- Save money by eliminating ongoing gym costs.
- Increase the intervals and intensity of your workouts and train effectively thanks to EMS without annoying muscle soreness.
- Reduce the risk of sports injuries and muscle damage from overly intense workouts because you don't need weights to train with an electrical stimulation device and you don't stress your joints.
- Benefit with EMS from the possibility of a complementary compensatory training after or during sports.
The tingling stimulation of EMS simulates the brain's natural signals that cause muscles to contract, which means that with the right settings, effects can be produced that are difficult to achieve with normal training. Thus, thanks to EMS you can activate 100% of the muscle fibers and train specifically for elasticity, endurance or muscle building.
The TENS EMS combination unit STIM-PRO X9 offers you a choice of 17 EMS programs:
14 programs with fixed parameters:
- P17-18: Strength training for beginners - small and large muscle groups
- P19-20: Strength training - small and large muscle groups
- P21-22: Muscle mass training for beginners - small and large muscle groups
- P23-24: Muscle mass training - small and large muscle groups
- P25-26: Endurance training for beginners - small and large muscle groups
- P27-28: Endurance training - small and large muscle groups
- P29-30: Relaxation programs - muscle regeneration, muscle relaxation
- P31-32: Massage programs for relaxation
3 programs with adjustable parameters:
- EMS constant mode (C) - constant stimulation based on the set value. In this mode, only pulse width and pulse frequency are adjustable.
- EMS Synchronous mode (S) - Stimulation of all channels is synchronous.
- EMS Asynchronous mode (A) - Stimulation of both channels is asynchronous.
3. pelvic floor training
For this, you will also need one of our vaginal or anal probes. You can get more information on this topic on our pelvic floor training guide.
Please note: The information on axion.store does not constitute medical advice. If you have any unanswered questions or problems regarding stimulation current therapy, please contact our certified medical product consultants at +49 7152 - 353 911 - 0 or consult your physician.
30 days, no questions asked
Certified medical products
from a german manufacturer
by medical product experts