Prices incl. VAT
- Order number: 1007
- I've received my purchase promptly. The device I bought agrees with the description given on the website. The instructions and all the information required were provided and I am very happy with the purchase I made.
- Cristina - User of the STIM-PRO X9 since 2016
Ready to ship today
TENS EMS - Latest Generation Combination Device
STIM-PRO X9 - Muscle Stimulation, Pain Therapy, Massage and Pelvic Floor Trainer
This multifaceted device for TENS/EMS applications has again been further developed and improved thanks to the latest medical discoveries and technological advances.
The stimulation current device is simple to use and has a multiple range of functions. This makes it a real all-rounder for all types of application and it can be used by both beginners and professionals. If you buy this certified 4-channel stimulation current device, you can test it risk-free for 30 days.
It has four channels and is fully digital, making child’s play out of TENS and EMS applications.
An Overview of Your Benefits:
- 4 channels (8 electrodes usable simultaneously)
- Highest precision with intensity adjustment in 1 mA steps and a tolerance range of max. 5 %
- Permits training and pain therapy at the cutting edge of scientific knowledge
- 5 manual and 16 pre-programmed TENS modes
- 3 manual and 14 pre-programmed EMS modes
- 2 massage modes
- 5 special programs for pelvic floor training for incontinence
(this requires an additional probe electrode not included in the delivery)
- Robust casing with rubberised side strips to protect against damage
- Wide metal belt clip for fastening
- Hygienic rubberised keypad for ergonomic operation
- Battery saving mode: When inactive the EMS device switches off after about 80 seconds
- Clearly laid out display (62 x 42 mm) with display illumination
- Simple operation with comprehensive operating manual
- Timer function with time settings from infinite to 60 minutes
The instruction manuals are available for the following devices:
|Brand of your device:||axion|
|Body part:||Abdomen, Back, Biceps, Calves, Feet, Fingers, Hands, Joints, Knee, Legs, Lower arm, Neck, Shoulder, Triceps, Whole body|
|Application type:||EMS muscle training, TENS pain therapy|
Applications of Your TENS/EMS Combination Device
1. Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS)
EMS Muscle training with stimulation current offers many advantages that normal training cannot achieve or can do so only with difficulty:
- It can be carried out in comfort at home.
- It can be applied over the whole body.
- It targets white and/or red muscles and in particular the deep muscles.
The tingling stimulation of EMS simulates the natural signals from the brain that make muscles contract. This means a skilled selection of settings can produce effects that are only achievable with difficulty in normal training. You can activate 100 % of the muscle fibres and train specifically for elasticity, endurance or muscle build-up.
Since you do not need weights for it and are not straining your joints, the risk of sports injuries or muscle damage from over-intensive training can be minimised. What’s more, EMS offers the option of complementary balancing training after sports.
The STIM-PRO X9+ device gives you a choice of 17 EMS programs
14 programs with fixed parameters:
- P17-18: Strength training for beginners– small and large muscle groups
- P19-20: Strength training – small and large muscle groups
- P21-22: Muscle mass training for beginners – small and large muscle groups
- P23-24: Muscle mass training - small and large muscle groups
- P25-26: Endurance training for beginners – small and large muscle groups
- P27-28: Endurance training – small and large muscle group
- P29-30: Relax programs – Muscle regeneration, muscle relaxation
3 programs with adjustable parameters:
- EMS Constant mode (C) – Constant stimulation based on setting value. Only pulse width and pulse rate are adjustable in this mode.
- EMS Synchronous mode (S) - Stimulation of all channels occurs synchronously.
- EMS Asynchronous mode (A) - Stimulation of both channels occurs asynchronously.
2. TENS Pain Therapy
The TENS /EMS combination device immediately provides you with several application options: Besides targeted muscle training with stimulation current, you can also use it for TENS pain therapy. Ideally, acute pain is treated with high frequency TENS and chronic pain with low frequency TENS. This is a medication-free treatment option with practically no side-effects and can be used for the following impairments among others:
The STIM-PRO X9+ device gives you a choice of 21 TENS programs
16 programs with fixed parameters for the treatment/pain relief :
- P1 - Classic TENS-Mode. To be applied in most existing types of pain (as acute or chronic).
- P2 - Release of endorphins (burst). Application in case of radiating pain on arms/legs/feet, muscular deeper-lying pain, lumbago-ischialgia syndrome, knee arthrosis.
- P3 - Modulated TENS (Massaging effect. Against addiction when applied for longer periods. To be applied in most existing types of pain (as acute or chronic).
- P4 - Application for example in case of stiff joints, neck pains,lumbago, menstrual problems.
- P5 - Alternating frequencies. Perfect for a variety of different pain conditions.
- P6 - The special program for nausea, feeling of sickness, travel sickness, seasickness.
- P7 - Migraine and sensible parts of the body.
- P8 - Application in case of pains in the neck, hip, shoulders, elbows, rheumatic pains, back pain (lumbago), menstrual problems and knee arthrosis.
- P9 - Pains due to rheumatoid arthritis, radiating pain on arms/legs/feet, through modulation suitable for long-term use.
- P10 - Sweep-Mode. In cases of therapy-resistant complaints, stimulation both on sensory and motor basis, against addiction.
- P11 - Frequency Change and Pulse duration modulation. Perfect application for most types of acute and chronic pain.
- P12 - Frequency Modulation Application in case of pains in the back, knee, shoulders, legs, elbows and neck, rheumatic pains.
- P13 - Prof. Han - Stimulation. Muscular spasms, allodynia.
- P14 - High-Frequent TENS. Acute pains, tensions, Gate-Control-Effect.
- P15 - Combi-TENS-Mode. 4-Phases TENS. In cases of persisting pains.
- P16 – Frequency-Wobbel-Mode. Pains in the wrist and fingers, long-term application.
5 programs with adjustable parameters:
- TENS Burst Mode (B)– Pulse Width adjustable. Frequency fixed.
- TENS Normal mode (N) - The pulse rate and pulse width are adjustable. It generates continuous stimulation based on the setting value.
- TENS modulation (M)) - Modulation mode is a combination of pulse rate and pulse width modulation.
- TENS SD1 mode. - The SD1 (Strength-Duration) mode consists of automatic modulation intensity and pulse width in 40% range.
- TENS SD2 mode- The SD2 (Strength-Duration) mode consists of automatic modulation intensity and pulse width in 70% range.
The operating principle is based on the gate control theory. By regular application of the tingling stimulation currents, numerous ailments can thus be treated without medication. Ask your doctor or therapist what options the therapy has for you!
3. Pelvic Floor Training
This additionally requires one of our vaginal or anal probes.
Incontinence treatment by training slackened pelvic floor muscles..
The STIM-PRO X9+ offers you 5 programs (P33-P37) for the pelvic floor training.
4. Stimulation Current Massage
Use your TENS/EMS combination device to administer a precisely dosed amount of stimulation current at the frequency that stimulates your muscles without making them contract. You can regulate the intensity setting in 1 milliampere (mA) steps to achieve the optimum results.
The STIM-PRO X9+ offers several pleasant massage programs
- P31-P32: Massage programs consisting of 3 different massage phases
- P29-P30: The EMS-programs for muscular stimulation are suitable for soothing massages
Skin tightening and other cosmetic applications
Of course, the TENS / EMS device can not cause miracles, but offers a useful and effective support. The current penetrates deeply into the muscles and stimulates the metabolism. In addition to that the blood flow is increased. Furthermore, you can reward yourself with a gentle stimulant massage after working out. Stimulation current can be used for the following applications:
- Metabolic activation, for example after injuries
- Lipoedema recovery
- Fat reduction
- Promotion of blood flow
- Slowing down the ageing process
- Certified 4-channel TENS-EMS stimulation current device STIM-PRO X9+
- 8 pieces 5x5 cm electrodes
- 4 x connecting cables
- 4 x 1.5 V batteries
- Carrying case
- Operating manual
- TENS- and EMS-Guide (poster)
Extras only for axion.shop customers:
- Certified medical power supply (value: 29.95 €)
- 4 pieces 10x5 cm electrodes (value: 8,95 €)
- 3 years warranty
30 days, no questions asked
Certified medical products
from a german manufacturer
by medical product experts