Prices incl. VAT
- Order number: 1048
Ready to ship today
EMS pelvic floor training with simple touch screen function against incontinence
By exercising the pelvic floor with the help of an EMS electrostimulator and a probe, you can strengthen your pelvic floor muscles again. The perineal muscle group is stimulated.
The electrostimulator with touch screen, 5 quick selection buttons and a rotary knob with integrated button convinces with its easy handling. You can easily switch the device on or off, pause, reduce or increase the intensity and adjust the parameters.
The 5 standard programs include the treatment of urge incontinence, stress incontinence, mixed incontinence, pelvic pain and relaxation of the pelvic muscles. An additional 9 programs can be assigned to the standard programs (a total of 50 programs).
The multi-coloured backlighting of the display improves visibility in low ambient light and also helps you to better understand the settings of the device. For example, if the display flashes green, the device is in pause status, if it flashes yellow, you can change the program parameters.
- 50 programs in total: 5 standard programs with 9 additional programs each
- 2 channels suitable for probes with 4 electrodes
- independently adjustable stimulation intensity and waveform on both channels
- the best waveform is automatically selected for each channel
- for each program the frequency can be changed
- the pulse width is assigned to the 5 standard programs
- the last program used before switching off is automatically displayed
Automatic selection of the waveform
Since the EMS unit has 2 different waveforms for probe types, it automatically selects the best waveform for each channel. After switching on, it displays the last used waveform.
Easy to use:
While the pulse width is assigned to the 5 standard programs, you can change the frequency for each program. All programs are supported by the automatic regulation of the cycle parameters. When you switch on the EMS unit, it displays the last program before switching off. For the application you only have to implement the following steps:
- turn on the device
- select one of the 5 buttons: only necessary for the first application
- regulate the intensity of stimulation
Vaginal probe Minima with gold coating
The corresponding vaginal probe Minima conducts the current particularly well due to its gold coating and promises easy and pleasant use due to its ergonomic shape.
Please note that the probe, which is not originally packed, cannot be taken back.
Note: Start with a low current and increase the intensity slowly. Do not use if you have a contraceptive coil, implants or piercings in the pelvic floor area. The right of withdrawal for the probe expires with the removal of the seal after delivery of the goods, as this product is then not suitable for return for reasons of health protection and hygiene.
Easy and Effective Handling
Especially after a birth, a pelvic floor prolapse and thus urinary incontinence can occur. Pelvic floor training with an EMS pelvic floor trainer and a probe can strengthen the muscles again and thus relieve or prevent incontinence. Depending on the nature of your incontinence, you can adjust the device accordingly and thus reduce your symptoms. The stimulation can also stimulate the blood circulation of the pelvic floor muscles.
- 5 standard programmes with adjustable pulse rate for the treatment of urge incontinence, stress incontinence, mixed incontinence, for pelvic pain and for relaxation of the pelvic muscles
- 9 additional programs that can be assigned to the standard programs
- Multicoloured backlighting of the display
You can choose from the following programs:
- P 0 - P 9: editable programs
- P 10 - P 19: Programmes for urge incontinence
- P 20 - P 29: Programmes for stress incontinence
- P 30 - P 39: Programmes for mixed incontinence
- P 40 - P 49: Programmes for the relief of pelvic pain
- P 50: Program for relaxation of the pelvic muscles
Vaginal probe Minima with gold coating
The vaginal probe Minima with gold coating is also suitable for nickel allergy sufferers and transmits the current particularly efficiently to the pelvic floor muscles. All you have to do is select your training program and set the intensity. The probe is always inserted vaginally using some contact gel.
- Connections: 2 mm sockets
- length: 55 mm
- Electrodes: stainless steel, gold plated
- 1 pelvic floor trainer
- 1 vaginal probe Minima with gold coating (67mm long, max. 25mm diameter)
- 1 connection cable for the probe
- 3 batteries AAA 1.5 V
- 1 instruction manual
- 1 stand to place the unit vertically on a horizontal surface
- 1 plastic key to open the battery compartment
- 1 vaginal gel
30 days, no questions asked
Certified medical products
from a german manufacturer
by medical product experts