Ease incontinence with EMS pelvic floor training
An enlarged prostate, injuries and operations in the pelvic area can weaken the pelvic floor muscles. A weakened musculature often leads to incontinence. EMS pelvic floor training can help relieve incontinence, prevent it and at the same time stimulate blood circulation. You will need an EMS trainer and a probe for this. By passing on the stimulation current, the pelvic floor muscles are stimulated and strengthened. The EMS-Trainer can also be used for a prostate massage.
The EMS device with 2 channels is easy to use thanks to the touch screen, 5 quick selection keys and a rotary knob with integrated button. The 5 standard programmes are suitable for the treatment of incontinence, for pelvic pain, for relaxation of the pelvic muscles and for prostate massage. 9 additional programs can be assigned to the standard programs (a total of 50 programs). The multi-coloured backlight of the display shows you the settings of the device, e.g. the pause status, and improves visibility.
- 5 standard programs with 9 additional programs each: 50 programs in total
- 2 channels for probes with 4 electrodes
- Stimulation intensity and waveform independently adjustable on both channels
- automatic selection of the best waveform for each channel
- Frequency can be changed for each program
- pulse width is assigned to the 5 standard programs
- Automatic display of the last program used before switching off
Selection of the waveform:
The stimulation current unit has 2 different waveforms for probe types. The connected probe automatically selects the best waveform for each channel. The EMS unit displays the last used waveform when switched on.
Easy to use:
The pulse width is assigned to the 5 standard programs, the frequency can be changed for each program. If you change the program frequency, all programs are supported by the automatic regulation of the cycle parameters. When you switch on again, the EMS unit displays the last program before switching off. Therefore you only need to do the following for the application:
- turn on the device
- only necessary for the first application: select one of the 5 buttons
- regulate the intensity of stimulation
Anal probe with gold coating
The corresponding anal probe with gold coating efficiently transmits the current. It is slim and has several stoppers.
Please note that the probe which is not originally packed cannot be returned.
The right of withdrawal for the probe expires with the removal of the seal after delivery of the goods, as this product is not suitable for return for reasons of health protection and hygiene.
Easy to use via touch screen function
Prostate problems and interventions in the pelvic area can lead to weakened pelvic floor muscles. Strengthen your pelvic floor and thus prevent incontinence. Stimulation current therapy with an EMS device and a probe can also promote blood circulation and is suitable for stimulating prostate massages.
- 5 standard programmes with adjustable pulse frequency for the treatment of incontinence, pelvic pain, relaxation of the pelvic muscles and for prostate massage
- 9 additional programs that can be assigned to the standard programs (a total of 50 programs)
- Multicoloured backlighting of the display
You can choose from following programs:
- P 0 - P 9: editable programs
- P 10 - P 19: Programmes for urge incontinence
- P 20 - P 29: Programmes for stress incontinence
- P 30 - P 39: Programmes for mixed incontinence
- P 40 - P 49: Programmes for the relief of pelvic pain
- P 50: Program for relaxation of the pelvic muscles
Anal probe with gold coating
The anal probe with gold coating is easy to use due to its slim shape with integrated stoppers and transmits the current efficiently. It is also suitable for nickel allergy sufferers and is always inserted rectally with contact gel.
- 145mm long
- 15mm max. diameter
- Gold-plated contacts, suitable for nickel allergy sufferers
- Against incontinence
- For the prostate massage
- 1 pelvic floor trainer
- 1 anal probe with gold coating and stoppers (145mm long, max. 15mm diameter)
- 1 connection cable for the probe
- 3 batteries AAA 1.5 V
- 1 instruction manual
- 1 stand to place the unit vertically on a horizontal surface
- 1 plastic key to open the battery compartment
- 1 contact gel
30 days, no questions asked
Certified medical products
from a german manufacturer
by medical product experts