Prices incl. VAT
- Order number: 1018
- I am thrilled. The device is self-explanatory. I can already see positive effects after a short period of use. I can no longer imagine doing without it
- Elke - Customer since July 2021
Ready to ship today
Medication-Free Stimulation Current Therapy for Incontinence
Target incontinence with an EMS device and a probe
Strong sphincters embedded in a well-trained pelvic floor are the best means of combating incontinence. Unfortunately, there are still far too few people prepared to talk about problems caused by poorly controllable bowel movements or urges to urinate, and people instead choose supposedly invisible sanitary towels, pant liners or diapers. This stimulation current device with the appropriate probes gives them the opportunity to go to the root of the problem and counteract a weak bladder or unreliable sphincter. This stimulation current for treating incontinence offers a gentle and dependable method of activating the affected areas. Its programs, which are based on the latest scientific findings, will allow you to relax and lean back.
Note: Start with a low current and increase the intensity slowly. Do not use if you have a contraceptive coil, implants or piercings in the pelvic floor area. Please note that probes not in their original packaging cannot be taken back.
The cancellation right for a probe expires on removal of the seal after delivery of the goods, since the product is then not suitable for return for reasons of health protection and hygiene.
Special Probes for Urinary and Faecal Incontinence
The specially anatomically developed vaginal probe transmits the electrical stimuli directly to the pelvic floor muscles and makes them contract a predetermined number of times. This enables the muscles to be strengthened and improves their blood flow. Application is very simple:
- The probe is inserted vaginally or rectally, if necessary with a little contact gel.
- Switch on the stimulation current pelvic floor trainer.
- Select training program.
- Set intensity.
Consult with your doctor or therapist about which stimulation current program you should choose, how often the application needs to take place and how long the rest periods should be.
Further probes suitable for our pelvic floor trainer are available from us:
- Nickel-free vaginal probe with gold coating
- Vaginal probe with stainless steel electrodes
- Nickel-free rectal probe with gold-coated electrodes
- 1 pelvic floor trainer I-2000
- 1 connecting cable (length approx. 120 cm)
- 1 vaginal probe
- 1 tube of contact gel (250 ml)
- 2 batteries, 1.5 V, AA
- 1 operating manual
- Carrying case
30 days, no questions asked
Certified medical products
from a german manufacturer
by medical product experts