Is a massage gun harmful?
The number of people with a massage gun is constantly increasing. A massage gun is a massage device with which you can loosen your muscles yourself to relieve tension, for example, and do not have to make an appointment at a massage studio beforehand.
High-frequency pressure shocks on the muscle tissue are intended to loosen stuck fasciae, which can generally contribute to relaxation, but is also excellent before and after sports. Especially before buying or getting to know the massage gun, a lot of people are unsure how to use the massager and whether you can damage something by using it.
When used correctly, a massage gun is not dangerous, and the speed levels can be adjusted to suit individual preferences. The use of the massage gun should not cause any pain but provide a pleasant feeling. Nevertheless, there are some things you should consider to make the application pleasant.
If you have any questions about the application or if you are still unsure whether our massage gun is suitable for you, then you are welcome to contact our trained specialist advisors at firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 7152 - 353 911 - 0.
Hints for using a massage gun
The massage gun can be used for almost all muscle groups to loosen and release tension, but there are a few points to bear in mind when using it:
- The massage gun should not be used in the area of the head and on the neck/throat.
- You should only use the massager on areas of the body with muscles, never directly on the bones or spine
- You should not hold the massage head on the same spot for too long, but move the device in slow movements over the intended area.
- The massage of a muscle group should not last longer than one minute.
- If you want to use the massage gun on parts of the body that are painful, you should consult a doctor beforehand.
- Make sure that your hair and fingers do not get near the opening of the massage head connectors.
- The device should not be used on damp, wet or unclean skin.
Contraindications of massage guns
Please consult a doctor before use if you are in any of the following situations:
- f you are pregnant or have recently given birth.
- If you have heart disease or have a pacemaker implanted.
- If you have fractures, osteoporosis or an abnormal spine or joints.
- If you have a malignant tumour and are being treated with chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
- Please do not use if you suffer from haemophilia.
- Avoid massaging areas with local skin infections, deep bruising or varicose veins.
- If you have suffered bruises or feel painful and uncomfortable, do not use the device.
- If you suffer from or are prone to thrombosis, you should always consult your doctor before using the device.
- You should also do this if you suffer from any medical condition not listed above.
Our massage gun for a pleasant massage
The world of axion
We are happy to advise you
You still have questions about massage guns? Do not hesitate to contact us!