Even as a man, you can avoid incontinence and impotence with specific pelvic floor exercises and relieve pain. In addition, a more stable musculature in the pelvic area can help to control orgasms and thus to delay ejaculation. For a better stamina in bed and a more lively love life. More on this below. Similar to the removal of the uterus in women, men should start with pelvic floor training, especially after prostate surgery.
If you experience pain during the exercise, stop the training.
The ball press
- Sit on the front edge of a chair and place your feet shoulderwide apart on the floor.
- Clamp a ball or a smaller cushion between your knees.
- Now lift your whole body about five centimetres, keeping your back straight and press the ball or cushion firmly with your knees.
- Hold this position for a moment and then sit down again.
The pelvic tilt
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Put your hands on your hips and bend your knees slightly.
- Alternately stretch the whole body backwards and push the abdomen forward, pinching the buttocks together.
The four-food stand
- Go to the four-figure level.
- Alternately extend one leg backwards and then forward under the body. Make sure that the back of the leg is straight.
- Repeat the operation several times.
The pelvic lifting
- Sit down with your legs stretched out and your heels firmly on the floor.
- Place the stretched arms on the floor.
- Now lift the pelvis until the legs and the upper body form a smooth inclined plane.
- Then slowly lower the pelvis again.
- Lie on the back of the bed with your arms outstretched beside your body.
- Pull both knees towards the chest.
- Now lift the pelvis three to four centimetres and then lower it again very slowly.
- Gradually increase the movement by stretching your legs towards the ceiling and then raising and lowering the pelvis.
- Lie down on the back of the bed and put your arms outstretched beside your body.
- Position the legs and bend the knees.
- Now slowly raise and lower your pelvis.
Cone exercises for a more lively love life
You probably remember the part with the suppressed urine stream. Now we come to this PC muscle again, because by training it, you can make your love life more lively again.
In principle, the circulation only consists of tensing the muscle strongly again and again and then relaxing it again. The only thing to keep in mind is that you should not masturbate one hour before and after. And that you do not overdo it. Your penis can be either flaccid or stiff, it works in both cases.
How does it make your love life more vibrant?
Well, with this pelvic floor training you can control orgasms and delay ejaculations.
- Interrupt the sexual stimulation by pulling out the penis just before ejaculation and tense the PC muscle moderately as described above. This will reduce the need to reach the climax and the act will continue a little longer.
- Similarly, gradual ejaculation works by pulling the penis out and tensing the muscle strongly and inversely. So by pressing as if you wanted to increase the urine flow. This will also reduce the height of the penis.
- At the heart of the exercise itself, you should tense the PC muscle as much and as persistently as you can. The feeling during orgasm will be clearly reinforced, but no ejaculation will occur. Instead, the seminal fluid flows into the bladder, your penis remains stiff and you can continue.
In order for this to work, of course you have to do something. With our pelvic floor trainer set for men you can specifically train your pelvic floor to prevent impotence and incontinence. With the help of a probe, the muscles are strengthened and better blood circulation is achieved.