Neck Electrode (13 x 11 cm)
Electric stimulation therapy for muscles and nerves in your neck area
If you have pain in your neck or headaches this electrode can help you to reduce your pain. The new carbon layer conducts the current even to your skin. Furthermore, this electrode is very durable.
- Self-adhesive and skin-friendly
- Can easily be applied to the neck area without help
- Bipolar design: a single pad consists of two separate electrodes
- Good conductivity thanks to newly developed carbon layer
- Long life and great reliability
- Economy pack: ideal to create a stock or for multiple users
These TENS and EMS electrodes in shape of a butterfly help you target neck pain and headaches. Additionally, the electrodes are also very well suited for use on the stomach muscles or back. The electrodes fit all stimulation current devices with 2 mm jack connection.
The electrodes fit all stimulation current devices with 3.5mm button/snap connection.
|Compatible:||Beurer, Boots, Bluetens, Hydas, Sanitas, Vitalcontrol|
|Connection type:||3.5mm snap|
|Application type:||TENS pain therapy|
- Headaches from tension in the neck muscles
- Pain in the neck area
- Lower back pain
- Back pain
30 days, no questions asked
Certified medical products
from a german manufacturer
by medical product experts